Make Money Easy - Thailand News And Articles

Thursday 6 September 2012

Make Money Easy

Spending my younger days watching Bargain Hunt and Cash in the Attic interested me a lot and I never new why until now! I need money for Thailand and lots of it. Below is a list of what i'm selling and how.

Mobile phones - My HTC Desire S s510e - bought in May, good condition. These phones are going for over £100 used on ebay.

Books - I have a lot of old books, from Shakespeare to the extreme, did I mention I used to like the Spice Girls! You can sell your books quite simply by entering the ISBN code on a sellers website.

Printer - Selling on ebay. Everyones looking for the Epson sx115 series obviously. I've decided to price it lower than other competitors. Hopefully this means a quick sale.

From the 3 things i'm selling above - I'll be able to easily make over £150. It's worth noting that 50baht (Thai currency) converts on average to £1. I will have made enough money to eat for 2 months! Just saying! Post some comments on good examples of what you can get for your money in Thailand, below, if you like, thanks.